Our innovative instructional methods include a variety of research-based practices that are all woven together to meet the unique needs of each individual student. Examples of things you can expect to see in our classroom include:
- Christian Education (Prayer, Biblical Discussions & Connections to Science/Social Studies topics)
- Mixed Ages in One Classroom Setting
- Personalized Learning with regular one-on-one time and small group instruction with the teachers
- Student Choice & Autonomy
- Ability-Based Instruction
- Ongoing Assessments (strictly for the purpose of informing instruction)
Students created this video to show some things they learning during our Inquiry-Based Study on skin color.
Students ring the bell every time they meet a personal learning goal.
This student practices her base ten place value concepts with the decimal bank.